Sunday, January 1, 2012

Insider Trading: Outtakes from Hot Commodity - Please Pass the Flogger



For the love of god, PLEASE READ THIS SENTENCE: This outtake contains M/M slash. It's nothing hard core, and quite honestly it's a genre I don't write or read typically, but I wanted to give everyone a big heads up before proceeding. If it's not your cup of tea, you might not want to glance at this outtake.

Characters belong to SM. Everything else belongs to me.

Please Pass the Flogger

Mike's POV

Cell phone?

Check.

Wallet?

Check.

Keys?

Check.

When I was absolutely positive I had all my goods, I threw on my new Marc Jacobs leather jacket and headed out the door.

I hadn't been on a blind date in years. I preferred to personally select the men that would potentially end up in my bed.

"Taxi!" I belted out, waving my hand in the air. Two yellow cabs sped past me before a third finally came to a screeching halt next to the curb.

"Where to?" The driver's accent was so thick I barely understood him.

"Thompson and Bleecker." I glanced at my phone, checking the time and my texts. I had one from Alice and two from Bella.

You didn't cancel the date, did you? – A.

Where are you? I thought we were having drinks tonight? – B.

Oops – I forgot about your date! Good luck! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! ;) – B.

I snickered. I couldn't even remember the last time Bella mentioned seeing a cock, let alone touching one. She wasn't innocent by any means, but age had definitely brought her some
wisdom, and with that wisdom came a certain degree of selectiveness in the areas of dating and hooking up. Needless to say, it wouldn't be hard for me to do something she wouldn't. I
shot quick texts back to the girls letting them know I'd call them both tomorrow and pulled out some cash to pay the cab driver with.

Flame was the hottest new gay club in town. I had yet to go there, so I was happy when Caius suggested it as a meeting place. I stepped out of the taxi and headed straight for the
bouncer, bypassing the line of people waiting to get in.

"Newton! I was wondering when you'd get that cute little ass down here!" The bouncer unhooked one of the velvet ropes and let me in without question. That was one of the perks of
working in the fashion industry; you got connected with a majority of the "important" people in the city.

"Well, if you wanted this cute little ass down here sooner, you should have offered up an invitation!" I winked over my shoulder and gave my ass a slap for effect. A few of the guys
standing in line whooped, and some ladies (who I assumed were straight) whistled. I smiled to myself and sauntered inside, looking toward the bar where Caius had told me to meet him.

It didn't take long to see him. He was at least a good three inches taller than my 6'2" frame, with slicked back white-blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He looked completely out of place in
his dress pants and fitted sweater, but I wasn't about to complain. The dark colored fabric clung to just the right places and showed off his sculpted chest muscles.

I looked down at my distressed skinny jeans and tight, long-sleeved solid grey colored shirt. For the first time in a long time I felt inadequate. Oh stop, right now! Who the fuck comes to a 
club in business attire anyway?

I squared my shoulders and headed in his direction. I was a few feet away when ours eyes met and a smile spread across his face.

"You must be Michael." He stood and extended his hand. I shook it and nodded, returning his smile.

"Please, call me Mike. And you must be Caius."

He sank back down onto the bar stool and picked his drink up, lifting it to his lips and letting his eyes roam over me.

Good God, would you look at that jaw…

"Alice wasn't lying when she said you were hot." He set his drink back down and gestured to the stool next to him. "Care to sit and have a drink, or should we skip the formalities and get
the hell out of here?"

My mouth started to fall open but I caught myself before it did. I'd never been out with anyone who was quite this forward, or who wanted to get down to business before having several
rounds of drinks.

"I'd like to have a few drinks, if you don't mind." I wet my lips nervously and waved over the bartender. "Jack and Coke please."

"What do you do for a living?" Caius's eyes hadn't left my face since I sat down.

"I'm a stylist."

"A stylist for what?"

"I work in the fashion industry," I explained, sipping my drink. The bartender had gone heavy on the whiskey, and I scrunched my nose up in disapproval. "I work on photo shoots mainly,
but I've done some celebrity styling as well."

Caius dipped his finger in his drink and swirled it around. He pulled it from the opaque colored liquid and dragged it across his lower lip before taking it in his mouth and sucking the alcohol
off of it.

Holy hell was this man sexy. My dick twitched in agreement.

"Have you worked on any major shoots?"

I nodded. "I do regular work with several of the more popular fashion magazines." I didn't want to give too much about myself away. We were only fifteen minutes into our first date, and
for all I knew this guy could be a closet case serial killer or something. "What is it that you do?"

"I'm a lawyer." Caius ordered another drink. "I handle mostly corporate cases, but sometimes I do employment law cases as well."

"Alice set me up with a lawyer?" I laughed.

He smirked and narrowed his eyes. "Not all attorneys are … vanilla, for lack of a better term."

"Vanilla?" I felt like an ass for having to ask what he meant.

"Boring, stiff, straight laced," Caius answered. "In other words, we don't all cause a room full of people to nod off within five minutes."

"I don't know how anyone could nod off with you in a room. You're sex on a stick, for fucks sakes!" I reached up and covered my mouth embarrassingly. One drink down and my already
thin brain-to-mouth filter was coming unglued.

Lucky for me Caius just laughed. "And here I thought Alice was just exaggerating."

"Exaggerating? Oh mercy, what did she tell you?"

"Nothing bad," he smirked and took a sip of his drink. "She just mentioned that you don't have a problem being … up front with your thoughts. And feelings."

I made a mental note to kick Alice square in the fanny when I saw her tomorrow. "I have been known to speak my mind. It usually doesn't get me into trouble, although I can think of a few
exceptions."

"Tonight might end up being one of them," Caius mumbled under his breath. I had no idea what he meant by that statement, but I was dying to find out.

The more we drank, the easier our conversation was, and soon all the nervousness I'd felt at the beginning of the evening had vanished. By the time I got the last of my fifth drink down we
were eyefucking one another so hard that I wondered why we weren't back at his place doing some real fucking.

Caius leaned forward until his lips were a mere inches from my ear. "Are you ready to get out of here?"

Great minds always thought alike.

"Hell yeah."

We closed out our tabs and I followed him outside. Minutes later his hand was working its way up my thigh in the backseat at of a cab. I normally frowned on public behavior of this sort.
Then again, I was thoroughly intoxicated and as horny as a sixteen year old at that moment.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my crotch, running his palm against my length on top of my jeans. "I believe this is what you're looking for."

He smirked again. "You're going to be a fun one to play with."

Play with?

I dismissed the unease that accompanied my thoughts and laughed. "Why waste time playing when we can just get down to the good stuff?"

"Oh, but I love to play." Caius winked and fixed his attention on the driver. "Take the next right and it's the building on the corner."

When the taxi came to a stop in front of his apartment, I almost creamed my pants. I'd been dreaming of owning a unit in this building since I moved to New York. It was eighteen stories
of Park Avenue perfection. I had to stop myself from literally squealing when the doorman pushed the penthouse button for us in the elevator.

I thought I was going to pass out when we were finally inside of his place. It took up the entire top two floors of the building, had access to a rooftop terrace and pool, and the most
amazing view I'd ever encountered. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows surrounded every room, hardwood floors filled the first level, and a kitchen the size of my entire apartment made this
heavenly space that he called home complete.

"This place is fucking beautiful!"

"I know." He gestured to the stairs. "Care to see the better half of it?"

His tone sent a jolt of electricity through me, and his eyes … the expression in them was enough to make me have to resist dropping my pants right then and there.

"Absolutely," I said with a nod. The second level was just as stunning as the first. There were two large guest bedrooms, an exorbitantly huge master bedroom, an office, and a master bath
complete with a Jacuzzi tub. There was also a room off of the master bedroom, which I took it upon myself to inquire about.

"What's in there?"

"It's my … well, let's just say it's like a hobby room. I can show it to you if you want. But, there is one rule you have to follow."

I furrowed my brow in confusion. "What's that?"

He tugged at the neck of his sweater, pulling it and the t-shirt below over his head. I resisted the urge to moan when I took in the sight of him. He was nothing but abs and perfect skin and
soft hair that begged to be gripped and tugged at. "Clothes aren't allowed."

My eyes grew wide and I swallowed hard. "You don't waste any time getting down to business, do you?"

His hands moved to his belt, and I watched as long, slender fingers unclasped it and then popped his button. He slid his dress pants off, leaving him in nothing but a pair of black socks and
grey boxer briefs.

"Time is a precious thing, Michael." I shivered involuntarily when he said my name. "I do believe it's your turn."

I took a deep breath and toed off my shoes. My shirt was the next thing to go, followed by my pants. Caius looked me up and down and then stepped forward and hooked his fingers in the
waistband of my boxer briefs.

"You're sure you can handle this?"

"I've been naked plenty of times before, honey. I'm sure I can make it through another one."

Caius chuckled; a deep, dark chuckle that sent a trill of fear down my spine. "Whatever you say." He pulled the cotton barrier off and let it fall to the floor. "Very nice."

"I'm glad you approve," I whispered, pushing his boxer briefs down so that we were in the same state of undress. "Now, I believe we meet your requirements. Can I see the room?"

Something unfamiliar flashed behind his eyes, and then he was entering a series of numbers into a keypad on the wall. The door unlocked and Caius pushed it open.

My jaw was on the floor before I even crossed the threshold.

This looks like something out of a horror movie.

There was a tall, rectangular shaped cage in the middle of the room. To the right of the cage was a large, wooden shaped "X" with metal cuffs attached to each of the four corners. A thick
metal stand kept the contraption from falling. A table in the corner of the room held an array of objects, including some leather cuffs with some strange metal bar between then, a smaller
version of what looked like jumper cables, and several jelly butt plugs of different shapes and sizes. A curtain sanctioned off the far left corner of the room, and I couldn't help but wonder
what was hidden behind it.

I made no attempt to conceal my shock. "What the fuck is all this?"

Caius nudged me forward with his elbow. Soon we were both standing in the room and I heard the door latch behind us. "My hobbies." He picked up a leather object that looked like a multi-
colored miniature mop head and slapped it against my thigh playfully. "Maybe now you understand why clothes aren't allowed."

I swallowed and took a few steps away from him. My eyes scanned the room again, looking for some exit route, but the door we came in appeared to be the only one to the room.

"Having second thoughts?" Caius cocked his head to the side and ran his fingers along the edge of the cage.

"Um, I uh… no, no second thoughts. I was just, um, admiring the uh, the variety of items you have in here."

"Are you familiar with sadomasochism?" He turned to face me and crossed his arms over his chest.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I shook my head.

"I want you to please me tonight, Mike." He took a step toward me. I, in turn, took a step back. "But to do so, I want you let me inflict a certain amount of … pain on you."

I could literally feel the color drain from my face. "Pain?"

He nodded. "Seeing others experience pain in a pleasing manner turns me on, Mike. It does things to me that you wouldn't believe. I want to dominate you tonight, and if you agree, I
expect you'll submit to me."

I glanced to my left at the door, wondering if it was in fact locked or simply latched. I took a small step in that direction, trying to maintain some composure on the outside while freaking
the fuck out on the inside.

"Leaving so soon?" Caius took two more steps toward me, stopping when he was about a foot away. "The fun hasn't even started."

"I … I, uh, I need to use the restroom before the fun begins." My words came out in one big, jumbled rush. Caius cocked his head to the side and eyed me suspiciously.

"What if I told you that you couldn't use the bathroom until I deemed it appropriate?"

"I'd pop a squat over there in the corner."

He wrinkled his nose and made a shooing gesture with his hand. "Go use the restroom then. I'll get some things set up while you're gone."

"Thanks. I'll be right back."

"Michael!" I turned to face him once more. "Would you mind putting these on while you're in there?" He crossed the room and opened one of the dresser drawers, removing what appeared
to be a pair of assless leather pants. I nodded and grabbed the offensive clothing, thinking it would be best to play along until I could get one of the girls to come over and rescue me.

As soon as I was out of the room and away from his line of vision, I grabbed my jeans from the floor and bolted to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and pulled my cell phone out
of the pocket of my pants.

"Alice?"

"Mike? Where are you? Why on Earth are you whispering?"

"Get your spunky little ass over to Caius's penthouse and help me right now!"

"Help you? What's going on?" Alice sounded more amused than worried, and that only pissed me off.

"What's going on is that you set me up with a freak! He has a fucking cage in the middle of his hobby room or whatever the fuck he referred to it as!" I sat down on the toilet and dropped
my head to my hands. "You need to get over here, ring the bell, and get me the fuck out of here."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in the bathroom, which he wasn't going to let me use, by the way. I had to threaten to lay one out on his floor to get him to cooperate with me."

Alice giggled. "Why can't you get dressed and go? I mean, you're out of the room, right?"

"Alice Erickson, stop trying to weasel your way out of fixing this mess you created!" I took a deep breath and lowered my voice. "This place has a security system like Fort fucking Knox. I
don't think I'd know how to open the front door without setting off ninety different alarms. Now please, for the love of fuck, get over here and help me!"

"Okay, okay." The noise in the background told me that Alice wasn't alone. "Bella is with me, so I'm bringing her along. Strength in numbers, right?"

"Bring anyone you want. How soon can you get here?"

"Ten minutes?"

"Make it a quick ten!" I ended the call and slid the phone back into the pocket of my jeans. Remembering Caius's request, I squeezed myself into the too-tight leather pants and made my
way back to him, dropping my jeans on the floor on the way.

My eyes grew wide when I saw what Caius had been busy doing. A pair of thick metal cuffs hung from the top bars of the cage and one side of it was now open. Strange music played from
somewhere behind the curtain, and Caius was wearing matching leather pants and held what appeared to be a cock ring strung on a chain in one of his hands.

"Are you ready to have some fun?"

I swallowed my nervousness and forced myself to smile. "Absolutely. I'm going in the cage, I presume?"

He nodded. "In the cage and in the cuffs." When I walked past him, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. His hands were on my cock in an instant, and after he freed it from the
leather confines, he slipped the cock ring on and pulled – hard – on the leash it was attached to. Much to my surprise, this action made my dick swell.

I stepped in the cage and tried to ignore the fear I felt. Caius pressed his chest flat against my back and reached above us, fastening my wrists securely in the cuffs. His nose ran through
my hair and he inhaled my scent, running his tongue down the back of my neck and biting my shoulder. The door to the cage clanked shut and then he was standing in front of me.

"You have no idea how fucking hot you look like this. Completely helpless, under my control, at my mercy." He reached down and stroked himself through his pants. I bit my lip and
watched, unable to deny the fact that I was getting turned on.

"You're going to watch me pleasure myself," he continued, popping the button on his pants and reaching for the zipper. My traitorous dick twitched in anticipation and I closed my eyes,
running my tongue over my bottom lip.

"Keep your eyes open!" he belted out, tugging roughly on the leash that was affixed to my painfully hard erection. I cried out as an intense combination of pain and pleasure hit me.

"This clearly isn't going to work." He dropped the leash and made his way over to the table, grabbing what looked like a black bouncy ball with a leather collar attached to it. He walked
around the cage, opening the door once more and stepping inside with me. He shoved the ball in my mouth and hooked the collar behind my head, pulling it tight enough that I couldn't
move my mouth to speak. "Much better."

"Ungh," I groaned.

"This, Michael, is a flogger." Caius held up the object that looked like a leather mop head. "Normally I'd use a whip or perhaps a switch to punish you for being loud, but since you're new to
this I'll be more ... forgiving." He moved around to the side of the cage and brought his hand behind me. His used his free hand to tug hard on the cock ring at the same time the flogger
met my ass with a smack.

Tears sprang to my eyes; not from pain, but from fear. I was in a completely fucked up situation with a guy I barely knew, with no way to defend myself and no way to ask him to stop if
his actions became too much.

Fortunately I was saved by the girls.

Ding, dong.

"Shit!" He glanced over his shoulder, dropping the leash and tossing the flogger on the floor next to him.

"I don't think I'm going to answer that," he said with a smirk. His attention turned back to the table, and he grabbed one of the butt plugs.

Ding, dong.

"FUCK!" Dropping the jelly object on the table, he turned and left the room angrily. Within minutes I could hear Alice and Bella's voices.

"Where is he?" Alice sounded mad.

"I'm only going to ask this one more time – what the hell are you doing here, Alice?" Voices grew louder as they ascended the stairs and entered the master bedroom.

"I'm here to get my friend. You know, the one you-" Alice's words cut off as soon as she got a glimpse of me in the cage. Her eyes grew wide and her hand flew up to cover her mouth.

"The one I what exactly?" Caius pushed past her and entered the room, hands on his hips and a nasty glare on his face. "The one I was just starting to have an enjoyable evening with?"

"Did you even bother to ask him if it was enjoyable?" This time it was Bella's voice I heard, just as her head poked around Alice's.

"Your rescue rangers are here for you, Michael." Caius opened the door to the cage and narrowed his eyes at me. "Unless you want to stay, of course. You're a grown man, they can't make
you do anything."

I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut, unwilling to look at his expression.

"He's coming with us," Bella said forcefully.

Caius laughed –a dark, bitter laugh – before unlatching the cuffs and ball gag, and jerking the cock ring painfully off of me. "You're a fucking mama's boy. It's no wonder you're single."

I stepped out of the cage and around him. Bella reached past Alice and handed me my clothes. I slid the leather pants off and quickly dressed myself in my attire from earlier in the
evening.

"I take it your father doesn't know about your little recreational area?" Alice placed a hand on her hip and glared at Caius.

"It's none of his fucking business what I do in my spare time."

"Yeah, well, you'll be lucky if I don't tell him." Alice grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the door. "C'mon Newton."

I didn't bother looking back before we left.

"I have to say, you looked pretty damn good in those pants," Bella joked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms tightly over my chest, following the two of them to the elevator.

"At least he wasn't a serial killer," Alice pointed out.

"Fuck you, Erickson. We are so not on speaking terms."

By the time we reached the street, I was absolutely sure of three things:

I would never own a pair of leather pants.

I would never trust a lawyer.

And I was never letting Alice set me up on a blind date again.

A/N: One final thing - I'm not incredibly familiar with any parts of BDSM outside of the research I did to write this outtake, but I do know that in a RL situation Caius wouldn't automatically be an asshole just because he practices this. For the purpose of this outtake, however, I wanted him to be an asshole, hence the reason he didn't necessarily give Mike much of a choice, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment