Sunday, January 1, 2012

Insider Trading: Outtakes from Hot Commodity - Harder, Faster, Stronger




A/N: Hello loves! :)

I have some exciting news - Hot Commodity won in the Best Edward category for the Winter 2012 Sunflower Awards! *jumps up and down and claps like a kid*

As a GIANT THANK YOU for the votes, I've prepared this extra juicy outtake for you! Lots of you were wondering what happened in Bella's apartment after she and Edward returned from the bar in Chapter 10. Well, you're about to find out. ;)

Without further ado...

- N.

Characters belong to SM. Everything else belongs to me.

- Harder, Faster, Stronger -

Bella's POV

I pulled my shirt over my head and fumbled with my bra, tossing it to the floor when I managed to get it unfastened. I struck a pose and blew my messy hair out of my eyes. As I stood in the doorway to my bedroom, with one hand on my hip and my pants bunched awkwardly around my knees, all I could think was that I was completely failing in the trying-to-be-sexy department.

Edward didn't seem to feel that way, however, and that was all that mattered at the moment. He stopped when he saw me standing there, ran a hand through his hair, and started laughing. Of course once he started laughing then I started laughing, and that gave him the perfect opportunity to sprint across my living room and toss me over his shoulder. He slapped my ass playfully and spun me around once before depositing me on my bed and pulling off his hoodie and t-shirt.

"Let me." I sat up and grabbed the waist of his pants forcefully so that he'd realize it wasn't a question. Edward clasped his hands behind his back and grinned.

"As you wish."

I looked up at him through my eyelashes and wet my lips. I took my time undoing each button, enjoying how it felt to be in control of the situation.

"Looks like someone is a little impatient," I teased, running my fingertips down the outsides of his thighs. He gritted his teeth and groaned, thrusting his hips towards me. He sucked in a sharp breath when I dipped my fingers into the waistband of his boxer briefs.

"Impatient, yes." His words tumbled out at the same time his cock sprang free from its cotton confines. "I don't know that I'd call that little though."

I pushed his boxer briefs down until they were sitting just below his knees and grabbed the base of his cock with one hand. I stroked upward, circling the tip with my thumb and spreading out the clear liquid that was pooled there.

"Perhaps a lesson in patience is exactly what you need." I leaned forward and flicked my tongue against the tip of his cock. His knees buckled slightly and he shuffled a few inches closer to me. I pulled my head back and shook my head wickedly, pumping my hand up and down his length at a slow, deliberate pace.

"Ah, ah, ah." I continued my slow, torturous assault, tightening my grip slightly on each upstroke.

"God, Bella, why are you teasing me?"

"I'm not teasing you." I ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft and sucked the head into my mouth. My teeth grazed his skin lightly and he fisted my hair with his hands. I pulled my mouth away and smiled sweetly up at him. "I'm teaching you the art of self-control."

"Fuck self-control." He pulled my head toward him, but I used my arms to brace myself against his thighs.

"Patience," I whispered, swirling my tongue around the tip of his cock, "is a virtue, Edward. Didn't your parents teach you anything?"

He hissed through gritted teeth. "Persistence – that's what my parents taught me."

I giggled and swung my legs around so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. As much as I loved to tease him, I wanted to taste him even more. "Well, it looks like your persistence is going to pay off, Mr. Cullen."

I locked my eyes with his and wrapped my lips around him, continuing to grip the base of his cock in my hand while I sucked his length in as far as I could. He moaned and ran his fingers down my arm and across my chest, bending his knees slightly and rolling my nipple between his fingers.

"That feels so good, Bella," he breathed, closing his eyes and rolling his head back. I smiled internally. I didn't have a laundry list of sexual partners (something I prided myself on, thank you very much), but damn if I wasn't good at providing the few I did with amazing oral entertainment.
I opened my mouth and dragged my teeth gently up his shaft. Edward sucked in a sharp breath and his legs twitched. I ran my tongue up the inside of one of his thighs, letting it slide across his balls and up the underside of his cock. I took his cock in my mouth once again, drawing it in and out several times before he grabbed my arms and pushed me away.

"What's wrong?" I might not have had many partners, but I knew Edward did, and I was afraid I hadn't quite met his blowjob expectations.

"You're really asking me what's wrong?" He shrugged his boxer briefs down and kicked them aside.

"Uh, yes," I answered stupidly. He kneeled in front of me and tugged off my sneakers. I took the hint and lay back, sticking my legs out so he could pull my jeans and panties the rest of the way off.

"You're a fool for thinking that." He pushed my legs apart as far as they would go and pressed his lips against the inside of my thigh. "I only had you stop because it was too much."

I opened my mouth to respond at the same time his tongue met my pussy. My back started to arch up off the bed, but he grabbed my hips with both hands and held me down. His tongue continued its teasing assault, moving up through my folds until it flicked gently against my clit.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, trying once again to arch my back. His lips wrapped around my clit and he sucked gently, letting go of one hip so he could slide two fingers into my wetness.

"Touch yourself," he murmured against me. The vibrations from his lips did wondrous things to the rest of me. He pulled back and blew a breath of cool air across my hot, sensitive skin. I bit my lip and looked down at him, watching his fingers move in and out of my most intimate spot. He curled them upward and ran them slowly over the spot that so many men couldn't find. God bless Cullen's fingers.

"Touch yourself, Bella," he repeated.

I brought my hands to my breasts and pushed them together, pinching my nipples and letting out a soft gasp. Edward smirked and returned his mouth to the apex between my thighs. He worked his tongue in ways I didn't think possible, and by the time he was flicking it hard and fast against my clit, I was squirming and yelling obscenities out into my otherwise empty bedroom.

"I wouldn't mind spending the entire weekend down there," he said, crashing his mouth against mine and slipping his tongue between my lips. I could taste myself on him and it was entirely erotic. 
He slid his body against mine, and I could feel his hardness pressing against my abdomen.

I grabbed his face and stared into his eyes. "I want you inside me – now." Edward sat up so he was resting on his knees and reached his hands out. I grabbed them and he pulled me up into a sitting position.

"Turn over?" It came out as a question and I was more than happy to oblige. I nodded eagerly and rolled so I was supporting myself on my hands and knees. I felt Edward leave the bed and heard the sound of a condom wrapper tearing. A minute later he was back, grabbing my hips and pulling me back toward him until I felt the tip of his cock pressing against me. Seth was the only guy that had taken me in this position, which was unfortunate considering the fact that it was my favorite. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard, pushing against him until I felt the tip of his cock slip inside.

"I can't guarantee I'll be slow, Bella." Edward pushed his cock forward, stopping when he was fully sheathed in my heat. "You feel so good, baby. I just want to…" He pulled out slowly and thrust back in hard, making his desires quite clear.

"I don't want you to be slow, Edward." I leaned forward so I was resting on my elbows, drawing him deeper inside me. He pulled back out and thrust hard into me again, causing me to yelp in surprise.

"God, you're so tight," he squeezed my hips and started moving in and out at a hard, fast pace. 
"Every inch of you feels so good, Bella." He reached around and pinched my clit between his fingers. "You're so wet for me, baby. Jesus fucking Christ…"

I turned my head and looked over my shoulder. Edward's eyes were closed and he had his bottom lip tugged between his teeth. His brow was furrowed and a thin coating of sweat covered his entire body.

"That's so good, Edward," I moaned, reaching between my legs and mingling my fingers with his. He wasn't exaggerating when he said how wet I was. Heavy breaths, grunts, moans, and the sound of skin meeting skin combined to create the perfect soundtrack to our wild romp.

He grabbed my hair and tugged on it, pulling me back until I was sitting up with my back flush against his chest. He covered my breasts with his hands, rolling and tugging at my nipples. I leaned my head back against his chest, which gave him access to my neck, and Edward bit my earlobe gently before resting his forehead against my sweaty skin. His fingers found their way back to my clit, and he began rubbing it in tight, fast circles. He wrapped his free arm around my shoulder and pounded his cock into me. I tried to meet his thrusts, but my body was now at the mercy of the orgasm that had started to tear through it.

"EDWARD!" I screamed, slumping forward. My body shook and I saw one hell of a fireworks show when I closed my eyes. I felt like I was suspended above my bed, drifting along on a cloud made of pure ecstasy. I couldn't think and I probably couldn't formulate a full sentence if I wanted to. The only thing I could focus on was the immense pleasure I felt.

"Bella, I'm so fucking close," Edward moaned into my hair. He let go of my shoulder and nudged my back. I slid forward until my body was flat against the bed. He continued his assault, thrusting into me so hard that the headboard slammed against the wall. I fisted the sheets in my hands and cried out again when his cock found the pleasure trigger inside of me, pushing me into the welcoming arms of my almost immediate second orgasm. His thrusts were so deep they were borderline painful, but I didn't want him to stop. I'd never had sex like this before and I was pretty sure I never would again if it wasn't with Edward.

"Fuck, Bella!" He pumped into me two more times and then I felt his cock twitch as he found his release. He was still for a moment before collapsing on top of me.

I could barely open my eyes, let alone try and speak. He pulled his hips back and I gasped when he slid out of me. I thought about rolling over on my side, but I was too sated to move.

"I'll be right back," he said, and a minute later I heard the bathroom sink running. I let out a happy sigh and laid my cheek on the bed and opened my eyes. I thought about going and getting us some water, just as he had last weekend, but I assumed he'd probably go home soon, and so I elected to stay in my post-coital bliss bubble for just a bit longer.

My eyes widened in surprise when I felt the bed dip and his arm slid around me. "Are you alive?" he whispered teasingly. I smirked and stretched my arms out above my head.

"Barely," I murmured. Edward ran his fingers up and down my back, stopping to trace the outline of my shoulder blades.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Mmm hmm." It was the best I could do for a response.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." He pushed my hair away from my face and sucked my earlobe into his mouth, nibbling on it gently. I decided now was a good time to move, and I rolled onto my side so he was spooning me.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

He laughed. "I suppose so. It's only fair, right?"

"We officially have at least one thing in common, because that was easily the best sex I've ever had as well." I leaned into him and he wrapped his arm around my stomach.

"Can I stay over?"

I smiled and let out a sigh of contentment. "Do you really think I'm sober enough to say no to that?"

He chuckled and pressed his lips against the nape of my neck.

I was fast asleep before he could give me an answer.

Edward's POV

At five in the morning I woke up.

Bella's body was wrapped around mine and her head rested against my chest. I was tempted to get up, but instead I remained still and looked at her.

When the moonlight hit her hair, I could see soft caramel colored strands mingled in with the darker brown ones. Her long lashes fluttered against her cheeks, and I found myself wondering if she was dreaming, and if so, what she was dreaming of. My eyes roamed the length of her body, and I took in every detail of every curve. I knew that whatever it was we currently shared would inevitably have to come to an end, and I didn't want to forget anything about her when it did.

I brought my hands behind my head and leaned back into the pillow. I should leave. I'd already broken one rule by letting her spend the night at my house last weekend; I didn't need to break another by still being here when she woke up in a few hours. There was no need to make this more complicated than it already was.

I couldn't bring myself to go, however.

For a second, I wished I'd never gone to the Guggenheim event. Then I wouldn't be here, walking the fine line between maintaining my composure and entering into territory where I could potentially get hurt.

That wish vanished when Bella sighed and snuggled closer to me.

This was where I wanted to be.

Where I needed to be.

Whether I could handle staying here or not, however, was the real question.

No comments:

Post a Comment