Friday, March 30, 2012

Visuals from 'Flying Solo'

Have I mentioned that Mike Newton *might* be my favorite character in Hot Commodity? ;) I guess that means I can start with a little visual from his speech -- the dreaded f-word aka the flogger! I'm no BDSM expert, and I can't say I've ever personally used one of these, but I've seen plenty of them in adult stores. I don't know what Mike is so scared of - then again, we don't know what Caius tried to do with the flogger. Ha! Here it is:

 
Source

Bella brought a deliciously sweet dessert wine, Moscato, to Thanksgiving at the Whitlock house. I might have mentioned before that I'm always pumping random parts of myself into my stories, and this happens to be the traditional Thanksgiving beverage at my family celebration. For those of you who haven't heard of or tried this wine, here is my personal favorite brand:

Source

I've only visited Brooklyn once, and it was during one of those double decker bus tours that cheesy tourists like myself go on when we visit the city (well, at least before we've visited it enough to be seasoned). I believe all they did was take us across the Brooklyn Bridge, let us out to take pictures of the Manhattan skyline from that side of the harbor, and then we were right back on the bus again. This is quite clearly not a townhouse (at least not to my knowledge), but this is exactly how I pictured the Cullen and Whitlock residences - on top of one another. Cullens on the left, Whitlocks on the right, shared patio out back, and four stories of gloriousness with a rooftop terrace to boot:

Source

Some of Mike's fashion will be coming up on Polyvore with the next chapter update. :)

Until next time...

xoxo
- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment