Thursday, June 7, 2012

F4SO Compilation Submission Info

Happy Thursday! :)

Just a little note regarding my submission for the Fandoms 4 Special Olympics compilation:

Chapter 21 of Hot Commodity will be in the compilation in it's entirety.

There are currently 16 chapters of the story published. The next four chapters will be written and pub'd on my regular schedule, which is an update every 2-3 weeks depending on what RL decides to throw at me. As some of you may know, none of my fics are pre-written, everything is done as I go.

I will publish Chapter 21 on FFn, TWCS, etc. etc. within a week after I post Chapter 20.

There won't be any time lapse, I won't hold the chapter from anyone, etc. etc. Compilation submissions can go public on July 22, and I'm almost positive I'd never get four chapters churned out before then.

This concludes my PSA for the day.

Over and out.

xoxo
- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment