Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Visuals from 'The Countdown'

Alice and Rose had a nice, post-Christmas lunch in the pool room at the Four Seasons Restaurant in NYC. I saw this place on The Real Housewives of New York City and fell in love instantly, deciding then and there that the next time I'm in the Big Apple, this is where I'm going for lunch. It was the first place that came to mind for what Alice hoped to be a classy and special meal. Never seen the pool room? Here ya go:

Source

Alice gave Bella and Rose some beautiful charm bracelets for Christmas. I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I always put a small piece of myself into my stories, but my bff and I will have matching charm bracelets come Christmas this year. I adore Kay Jewelers, and these are the three charms that Alice gave Rose (one of them may or may not be going on my own charm bracelet ... see if you can figure out which one!):

Source for above 3

Edward went to the New Years Eve party dressed as a hot 20s gangster. I was originally going to have him all spiffed up, prim, and proper like Jasper and Emmett, but then I came across the ad below, which served as bad-boy E's costume idea:

Source






No comments:

Post a Comment