Sunday, December 15, 2013

2014 Fandom Choice Awards

Hi all! It's been so long since I've posted on here, but I wanted to express my gratitude for whomever is responsible for my nominations in the 2014 Fandom Choice Awards. Hot Commodity received a few nods, Prosecutions and Pardons received a nod, and I did as well. Things like this mean so much to me, and I will forever be grateful for those who took the time to think of my work when filling out their nomination ballot. :)

I've been doing some updating on here today and linking up chapters and O/S pieces that weren't here yet. I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting things on here regularly now that life seems to have calmed down a bit, so if you're still following, expect to see me around these parts a bit more often. :)

xo-
Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment