Monday, January 30, 2012

IYOK Inspiration

It dawned on me tonight that I never posted a link to the song that inspired If You Only Knew.

Here it is, for your listening pleasure. (It's also now on the IYOK page for future reference!)

I'm not giving anything away, but before you all pack your bags and run for the hills, know that the story won't necessarily go the same direction as the lyrics do. I'm impulsive in most areas (my writing included), I like to surprise people, and I would never give away the direction of a fic that easily. *smiles sweetly at you all* Stick around, enjoy the ride, and maybe you'll fall just as much in love with Broodingangstward as I have while writing him. <3<3

And if you haven't had a chance to check out Gossip Girl (the CW show that this fic is crossed-over with) ... Well, check out the Official Site, watch some episodes if you want, or read about the characters. It might provide you with a good visual of how the whole hierarchy at Saint Vincents is set up. And it'll help everyone who read my last A/N and wondered, "Who the hell are those characters she's referring to?" ;)

xoxo
- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment