Sunday, January 29, 2012

**UPDATE** Hot Commodity

Hello hello hello!

As promised, Chapter 10 of Hot Commodity is now up for your viewing pleasure! No teasers tonight -- head on over to my ffn or TWCS pages to get your reading groove on! ;)

I do have a rather BIG announcement to share - Hot Commodity was nominated for a Sunflower Award! I'm not sure who did the nominating, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this! You have NO IDEA how much this means to me -- my mind has been spinning all night since I found out! I can't even begin to express how much this means to me in words, just know that every fiber of my being is currently lit up with ridiculous amounts of joy. :)

The story is up under the Best Edward category. SO ..... PLEASE head on over HERE and show me (and, most of all, Edward!!) a little bit of love and vote for it! If I should happen to win in this category - or place somewhere in it - I will put together a VERY special outtake piece as a thank you to everyone!

I think that's about all for right now. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the reviews and love this fic has been getting! It means so much to me AND it gives me even more motivation to keep the story alive and continue to share it with you!

xoxo
- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment