Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fandom 4 Children Compilation



I signed up to write a O/S piece for the Fandom 4 Children compilation! I LOVE to write and writing for causes like this one is something I'm pretty passionate about.

The compilation is dedicated to helping raise money for organizations that work toward ending child abuse. Check this page for information on what organizations to donate to. The compilation comes out on April 15, 2012.

I can't divulge story details for obvious reasons, but I can tell you the O/S I'll be doing is Twilight themed with a Rosalie & Emmett pairing. Not only am I excited to do something to help raise money for such a good cause, but I'm also excited to branch off into realms outside of the traditional E&B pairing I usually go for.

Please check out the Fandom 4 Children website and learn how you can help end child abuse!

xoxo
- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment