Friday, March 23, 2012

Visuals from 'The Test'

This is a new little thing I'm planning on doing for each chapter going forward. I thought it would be fun to do some posts about the different visual and musical inspiration for my writing.

Chapter 12 of Hot Commodity was fun to write. Well, Mike made it fun to write. He's definitely one of my favorite characters to write in my collection of fics. For those Newton fans, fret not, he'll be making many more frequent appearances in the rest of the story. :)

Edward sent Bella a rather pretty boquet of apology flowers. (Typical man, right?) The arrangement of his choice:

Source

Mike conned Bella into being his emotional support while accompanying Rose to select foods for Emmett's surprise birthday party. What did our favorite NY designer pick for dessert? These delicious looking morsels:

Source

And, in case you're not familiar with the Big Apple, Edward's market of choice is in fact a real place:

Source

I'll do a music post a bit later today. :)

If you're interested in fashion inspiration, it's all housed over on Polyvore. I'm under blueeyedcherry there as well.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment