Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hot Commodity Chapter 12 Teaser

A little sneak peek from the upcoming chapter of Hot Commodity...


“What is so important that you had to come all the way across town unannounced?” I was irritated; with myself for being so absentminded and with him for thinking it was okay to show up whenever he pleased.

“I…” He clasped his hands together and leaned his forearms against his knees. “I owe you an apology.”

“An apology for what?”

“I owe you an apology for bolting last weekend.” He grabbed a framed photo off my end table and examined it carefully. “Is this your mother?”

“Yes!” I exclaimed. I snatched the photo away from him and put it back in its place. “You don’t owe me anything, Edward. I knew what you were like before I made the stupid decision to ask you out. Honestly, I shouldn’t have expected anything less.”

No comments:

Post a Comment