Friday, March 16, 2012

Hot Commodity fine tuning

Just a little heads up - I'm going back through Hot Commodity and picking over everything with a fine-tooth comb.

Some reviewers were kind enough to point out (in a nice way) a few inconsistencies between the chapters. Therefore, I'm fixing that. I'm pretty sure it's nothing hugely noticeable, cause only about 3 out of over 400 reviews even mentioned anything, but I'm a Type A personality, OCD mess, and if I don't fix it, I'll be stressing the fuck out for weeks. :)

I know I said Chapter 12 would be up tonight or Saturday, but I'm thinking it will probably be Sunday. I forgot that St. Paddy's Day celebrations will commence on Saturday evening and Bella started SCREAMING at me tonight, which propelled me to write an entire extra section for the chapter. *shrugs*What can I say? I'm kind of at their mercy. ;)

Thanks for all the love on Facebook and Twitter! And most of all, thanks for reading!

I'm off like a prom dress!

xoxo
- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment